“Sydnee Floyd (14, Franklin, Tennessee) has been a champion for people living in poverty since a very early age. She made scarves to sell and used the funds to support a child in Nicaragua and an orphanage in Uganda, and also worked with her mother to feed people who are homeless. At 13, she decided to begin a nonprofit, Jumbled Dreams Changing Lives, with the purpose to help others realize the many needs that are faced each day in our society and to arrange opportunities for persons to become involved with helping by volunteering or by contributing items or funds to help with the need.” Read More
YSA- Everyday Young Hero Sydnee Floyd
- Positively Inspiring Change- Guest Post: Sarah McGough
- Dream a Little Dream with Sydnee Floyd- Positive Perspectives Podcast
- Ravenwood High School Student Follows her Jumbled Dreams to Help Inspire and Elevate Others
- What Causes Inspires You Podcast- Sydnee Floyd
- Bringing Sunshine to the Sole- Guest Post: Natalie Salvatierra
There are no upcoming events at this time.