The past year was a huge year for me. I went through my FRESHMAN year of high school. “Wow, I am actually a freshman” is what I said on the first day of school and now coming to the end of the year I cannot believe that I will be a sophomore! It amazes me how fast time goes when you are living life. I wrote this post because I want you to know about this year; you may have gone through similar situations. You can always email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can direct message me on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter as well! First, let’s talk about all the good things that happened this year!
- FINALLY OUT OF MIDDLE SCHOOL- shew I am so glad middle school is over because you just long for more freedom and more opportunities!
- Started Echos for Hope- starting EFH has been a great accomplishment. I love that I can help teens get more involved in volunteering and showing them that there is a need.
- Meet new people and made new friends- I LOVE meeting new people and friends! Having 1800 students in your high school gives you that opportunity! I met so many new people and having the chance to branch out and be me, and find more people who are like me.
- Good Grades- Although geometry was very difficult for me at first, I was very fortunate to end the school year with all A’s
- Joining 5 new clubs- I love doing so many different things and with my high school offering over 200 clubs and after-school activities I had so many options! I had to narrow it down to my favorites and I absolutely love these clubs!
- Having amazing teachers- Okay when we are in high school or any school for that matter we tend to complain about our teachers, and yes I am guilty of that, but I have amazing teachers and role models this year!
The Not So Good:
- Being Bullied- getting made fun of and some mean messages is not cool, but it only makes me stronger and shows me that I can make a difference
- DRAMA- oh goodness how much I hate drama, it constantly just makes me want to pull my hair out and to throw up. But it shows me so much about myself and others.
- Losing Friendships- coming into high school I had some very strong friendships but quickly I realized that people were not including me in their plans or not talking to me. I was left out of many things and I soon realized they didn’t want to be my friend anymore. So I had to move on and of course, I made new friendships but not as many as you think.
There is so much more I could say and do, but I don’t want to bore you guys! I hope this shows you that I go through everyday things just like you do. There is good and bad in everything you do. Just know that I care about you even if I do not know you! I am so glad that you read this! Until next time!